Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i feel like crying

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:42 AM
  • 6 Replies

my entire life i wanted nice teeth, had braces for 8 yrs which made my teeth worse and ever since i been losing my teeth left and right cuz my insurance will not cover anything other then a filling.  i cant aford to have done whats need to be done.  i was looking at them the other night and started crying they want to pull more teeth and i noticed the ones they are pulling it will be noticable when i smile that i have no teeth.  i will never smile again.  why cant i get this done right?  i do everything to take care of my teeth and get no where. im ready to just give up.  i hate the way i look cuz of my teeth and now it will be even worse.

I LOVE MY FAMILYlove.gif love image by pechip

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
secret_228
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Have you looked into a local dental school?  I know that i live about an hour away from one and they do almost everything for a fraction of the price.  It might be something to look into!!

Maybe for the holiday your family and friends can put just a little money aside for you to get the work done? 

Keep your chin up!! Everything will work out!!

xChasingxAmyx
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:01 AM

I agree with the dental school advice. I never would have thought of that.

Good luck mama. I know that must be tough. *hugs*

lovingmommywife
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:01 AM

i will have to check into that.  thank you  i wonder how much it would be just to have all my teeth pulled and just get dentures  after i get this teeth pulled i will hardley have anything left anyways on the top.  plus it would be a good way for me to finally have straight teeth. 

I LOVE MY FAMILYlove.gif love image by pechip

canthaveboys1
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Quoting secret_228:

Have you looked into a local dental school?  I know that i live about an hour away from one and they do almost everything for a fraction of the price.  It might be something to look into!!

Maybe for the holiday your family and friends can put just a little money aside for you to get the work done? 

Keep your chin up!! Everything will work out!!

We have a dental school at our local college. They let you pay in instalments. They do pretty good work.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:04 AM

I completely understand. The dental school idea was a good one! Other than that, an open dorr clinic will go by sliding scale, and then you can pay like $10-$20 a month, whenever the bill comes. Although I think they might be pull happy too, not necessarily want to give you fakies. Good luck, mama. Dental stuff is so hard and SO expensive!

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Great suggestions about dental school or extended payments.  If your teeth must be pulled, a plate is a good way to get your smile back. I have a good friend who had her front teeth pulled and now has a very nice smile with an upper partial denture.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)