Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby sleeping in his older brothers room.....

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi ladies. I have a 4 month old little boy and a 3 and 4 year old boys. My DH and i were wanting to put them in the same room bc our house is small and they could really use the extra small room for a play room/area. I was wondering if any of you have ever put a child that young in with toddlers. I have had family members say it was dangerous, but I'm sure people have to do it all the time. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Krystal258
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:54 PM

I have 2 1/2 yo and a 4 yo, then have always slept in the same room. It was a little hairy at first, but it worked out for us.

missamanda86
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:57 PM

My youngest is 4 months as well, and my oldest is 5, and they both share a room, and until we get a bigger house, will continue to...my DD is the only one with her own room, and since ODs BM gave him (yeah a FIVE YEAR OLD) the choice to visit with his dad or not, hes not around much, so its basically the baby's room...but he doesnt mind, he loves his baby brother

wedding planning guide

imechard
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:08 PM

My two boys share a room, they are 2.5 and 4.  They do fine. I do keep them in our room until they are a year old and sleep through the night, I just have a crib in our room. It makes it a little tight, but it is easier this way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)