Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Childish Much?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM
  • 14 Replies

So the crap hit the fan in my house last night. Kyle called his mom so I told the cops I dont want them in my house, she got lippy mumbling under her breath. So I than told the cop I dont want them on my property at all. So he made them go stand by the road. I stayed calm, because there was no point to be acting stupid.

She got my baby an outfit for her birthday it is cute as hell, says birthday girl on it with a cupcake. She said she wanted it back. I got it for her because my mom got the same one, so I really dont care. I just think that is childish, and ignorant. Am I wrong here? I think what Kyle did was wrong but that family is perfect and does no wrong. ( Really I swear ask the police department about his juvenile brother)

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ballewal
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Who is Kyle? Who is his mother in relation to you? 

canthaveboys1
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Quoting ballewal:

Kyle is now my ex, and his mom. She is my youngest daughters grandma.

ballewal
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Makes much more sense now! Thank you. Yeah, that was childish of her. 

I'm not going to summarize myself in a paragraph because I'm not the kind of mother you expect me to be. 

nikkiJ86
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Yeah, and why did you call the police because he(whoever he is ) called his mom?

Quoting ballewal:

canthaveboys1
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Quoting nikkiJ86:

Yeah, and why did you call the police because he(whoever he is ) called his mom?

Quoting ballewal:

Oh that is a whole nother post! We got into an argument, he said he was leaving, called his whole family, and was acting a damn fool in my house in front of my kids. I figured it best that I call the police since I have anger managment issues and didnt want the situation to get even more out of control, and I knew it would be a battle for the baby especially if his family was there. I also didnt know what his family was going to do, because his brother gets pretty violent.

nikkiJ86
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:58 PM

That is crazy. If he was leaving,then he should have just left. Why call his family? Was he trying to get them to fight you or something?

Quoting canthaveboys1:

Quoting nikkiJ86:

Quoting ballewal:

Oh that is a whole nother post! We got into an argument, he said he was leaving, called his whole family, and was acting a damn fool in my house in front of my kids. I figured it best that I call the police since I have anger managment issues and didnt want the situation to get even more out of control, and I knew it would be a battle for the baby especially if his family was there. I also didnt know what his family was going to do, because his brother gets pretty violent.

canthaveboys1
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Quoting nikkiJ86:

That is crazy. If he was leaving,then he should have just left. Why call his family? Was he trying to get them to fight you or something?

Quoting canthaveboys1:

Quoting nikkiJ86:

Quoting ballewal:

He said it was to help them get his stuff, I really dont think it takes 6 people to take 1 bag of clothes. He is supposed to be coming back with the police when I am there to get the rest. I grabbed some big bags today, so when I go home it is on the top of my list.

He is also a mamas boy. That could have been another reason.

2MonstersxMommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Wow...you should have a blog up about all of this LOL

Yes, it was all childish

God Bless:)

canthaveboys1
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Quoting 2MonstersxMommy:

Wow...you should have a blog up about all of this LOL

Yes, it was all childish

God Bless:)

I almost did a journal post!

His family is out of their friggin minds, nothing would surprise me out of them.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:17 PM

DRAMA. I've had someone ask for their stuff back, which my child was very attached to. LAME. But, that's how some people roll. Too bad you'll have to see these people FOREVER, being that they're your kids' family.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)