Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parent's Choice Formula

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

Does anyone use Parent's Choice Formula? We tried pretty much all the other brands of formula and then switched to SOY and that seemed to help our daughter not spit as much so we started buying Parent's Choice Soy because it's way cheaper than the other brands we bought, especially because we go through 1 can so fast.

I know it's a relatively inexpensive formula as is but does anyone know if there are coupns for this formula (anything helps) and would you mind sharing.  Thanks so much!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ballewal
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Never seen a coupon for it. From what I have learned, the off-brand formulas are all made by the same manufacturer. I know it's true for Target and Walmart, I've compared cans. So buy from whichever store has it on sale. 

luvbeingmama
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:18 PM

We used it and loved it with our first baby.  Ive never seen coupons, but i did go to parentschoice.com (or whatever their website is) and signed up for a free sample.  It wasnt much, but it was a days worth of bottles.

xChasingxAmyx
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:23 PM

I haven't used that so I don't know. I would check and see if they have a website. If they do, check and see if they have coupons. usually store brands are so much cheaper, they don't have their own coupons because you're already saving money by buying generic. 

MomToBeISaMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:28 PM

I got a coupon and a sample for visiting their website a long time ago, but they don't typically offer coupons.  Without coupons Parents Choice is still a lot cheaper than Enfamil and Similac.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)