Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so ex calls and asks what my twin sons want for Christmas. Yea right hasnt bought them anything in 3 years. Says that every year.... Well he hasn't seen them in either for 3 years. Well trying to be nice i offered to meet him somewhere so he could see them for a lil bit. Lets just say guy is emotional unstable every time someone leaves him he trys to kill himself and he was very verbally almost pysical abusive to me. Well he is all mad at me because i wont leave them with him. I just said you haven't seen them in 3 years and you want me to leave them with you? Now im rethinking this whole idea what would you do?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CullenLover
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:36 PM

im sorry but is HELL NO an option ? if you know he is unstable then i wouldnt trust him with any kids whatsoever and especially since he hasnt seen them etc, not going to happen , he can either be happy with seeing them or nothing ,

mommyk5
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:40 PM

I wouldn't even bother.  If he hasn't seen them in 3 years, forget it.  I grew up like that, my looser of a dad would show up only on Chrismas eve and take us for the day, and it sucked!  We all felt so uncomfortable around him, since we barely knew him anymore, and he would just talk about what we were like when we were little, he had no clue about our lives.  It was disgusting!  Then he would take us to the mall to pick out a gift, and take us home, after playing video games.  I think I would have rather he stayed out of the picture instead of getting us all emotionally confused on Christmas.

sherriemorgan
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:41 PM

i wouldnt if he wants to see them that bad. let the courts mediate it.

BaileynMe
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:01 PM

I'd tell him if he's gonna be like that and throw a fit then forget it. I'd flat out say I don't trust you, you haven't been in these boys' lives for 3 years and you haven't earned the privilege. 

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:06 PM

NO NO NO your kids dont need him now.Tell him to mail the gifts.Please don't let him fuck with your babies.He will break thier hearts.If he sends something great.BUT if you say something to them about daddy and he flakes on you .they will be hurt and confused.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)