Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going Crazy!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

So my 4 month old has started the teething process and she has been cranky for ever it seems. I am a full time student about to graduate but i have been finding it so hard lately to actually study short of staying up till the wee hours of the morning. I dont know what to do anymore. I am getting nothing accomplished cause Im with her all day. any suggestions on what to do from other busy moms

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
xChasingxAmyx
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:01 PM

You sure it's teeth? Have your tried teething tablets or Tylenol? Is there a bouncey seat or travel swing you can put her in so she moves and has something to look at and do while you work? 

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:24 PM

I had to study and tend the child at the same time. I'd read, and while changing the baby repeat what I'd just read until I knew it. I'd cuddle the baby and keep the book right there so I could read and study. It probably helped me learn since I had to do two things at once.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

kreichlen
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I use the tylonol and it helps sometimes. Have the bouncy seat and swing...she only tolerates it for a little while before she pitches a fit.

NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 2:53 AM

Try wearing the baby in a sling? 

Or trading an hour or two of childcare with another stay-at-home and/or student-mom? 

Does your baby nap?  If the baby does not, be sure to ignore EVERYTHING ELSE but your school work during that time.  Prioritize.  

Good luck!  Your baby is small only once, so try to enjoy it as much as you can because it won't last forever!    

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)