Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your...?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:20 PM
  • 18 Replies

So what is your favorite tea..? I am a tea drinker, and wanna know what you like out there, so I could try something new.. :-)

Thanks

kids stocking

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
toybar02
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:22 PM

I love green tea and herbal tea , there is also this tea called senna that I drink but only when I wanna clean my system out and it works great

Nenasam
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Awesome!! I love green-tea as well.. and the bedtime tea lol. Thanks for sharing

Quoting toybar02:

I love green tea and herbal tea , there is also this tea called senna that I drink but only when I wanna clean my system out and it works great

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:29 PM

I LOVE chai tea... I make chai teat lattes at home with vanilla almond milk and some honey.

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

Nenasam
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Hmm sounds so good.. I love vanilla and lattes..

Quoting Randi02:

I LOVE chai tea... I make chai teat lattes at home with vanilla almond milk and some honey.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I always drink the Arizona diet green tea. Thats all I drink. lol

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Quoting Nenasam:

Hmm sounds so good.. I love vanilla and lattes..

Quoting Randi02:

LOL! I just realized I said Chai teat.

Obviously I meant tea haha

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

ThePinkRobot
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Chai or Tazo Wild Sweet Orange 

ANAHITA72
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:31 PM

I love white tea, mango tea and since last year, I have been drinking Mother's Milk, which increases Breastmilk if you drink it 4-5 times a day. I have gotten used to the strange taste of it now.

I love mint tea too, but don't drink that, since it reduces breast milk - or anything else minty!

hotmom40ish
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 5:17 PM

I love Russian tea. We used to make it as kids to drink on cold days. It uses Tang drink mix, Instant Lipton Tea mix with lemon, and some other spices (google Russian Tea and it will give you the recipie). Very good!!

Bonnie
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 5:28 PM

I'm an Earl Grey kinda girl. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)