• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im confused

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:59 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hubby and I have been TTC since October. The past week or so, my breasts have been really tender and feel like they're swollen. Im supposed to start my period this Thursday. I bought a pregnancy test to take this morning and it was negative. Is that too early to take a test?? I can't understand why else my breasts would be feeling this way. Im gonna wait and see if I start my period this week, but is it possible that I could still be pregnant?? Im just confused, a little disappointed and sad.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hailnbray
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:07 AM

some test u can test up to a week early but i always wait at least a week after my missed.  

My daughter has autism but she can laugh, cry, and love just like yours. she may never dress herself but she can go to college and become a dr.  she may never make friends her own age but shes my friend for life. and please if u ever get the chance to meet my daughter, stop looking at her like shes a brat, she cant help her stairs or attitudes u can help urs. get to close u might get bit but it wont give u autism. do yourself a favor look it up. 

PrydferthMenyw
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:10 AM

I would wait to see if you get your period. Sometimes your hormones will cause your breasts to ache. Even if you get your period, take a pg test anyway after you have completely finished your period for a whole week. Sometimes you can still get a period right at the beginning of your pregnancy and it will show up negative beforehand because not enough of the HcG hormone is in your body.

I wish you the best! 

Join us onAdvice for Moms ~ Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)