Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So i've decided to get a car seat poncho...(piog)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:30 AM
  • 3 Replies

If you have one...did you order it from carseatponcho.com?

I suppose he will have to wear a light jacket underneath of the poncho??? Do you suggest a fleece jacket? Do you have any suggestions as to where I can get one? I looked on Old Navy website, and I didnt see any on there.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hailnbray
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:34 AM

we got one from a baby shower so im not sure where they got it. i honestly didnt wear anything under it but there normaly outfit and i put a light blanket over them. my son would sweat so bad to begin with though so i feared anything like a jacket

My daughter has autism but she can laugh, cry, and love just like yours. she may never dress herself but she can go to college and become a dr.  she may never make friends her own age but shes my friend for life. and please if u ever get the chance to meet my daughter, stop looking at her like shes a brat, she cant help her stairs or attitudes u can help urs. get to close u might get bit but it wont give u autism. do yourself a favor look it up. 

lundaylove
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:58 AM

im making a poncho instead of buying one, i have all the material anyways. But i dont think youd need anything under it, it might get too hot. as for the jackets on oldnavy, i didnt see any online either but they have some in our store, they just are almost out of stock and such.

Sarah,words arent enough to say we're sorry, our thoughts and prayers are with you.rest in peace lil man.

2girlsMom.MN
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:01 AM

My daughter has a adorable fleece jacket with a hood. It's Columbia brand and we got it at Nordstroms $20 bucks.

only picture I could find, she loves her fleece jacket. We also have a fleece snowsuit by LLBean and a Columbia technotite snowsuit all are very lightweight work great for a carseat.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)