Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish I knew where he put them ...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:32 AM
  • 3 Replies

I can't find my box of 3"-long candle matches that I've had in the same spot in the same cabinet for YEARS. I know DH must have used them for something, even though he swears he didn't. So now they're gone forever, and I have no idea where to get more.

I bought them from either Bath & Body Works or The Body Shop years ago. There were about 24 matches in a box that slid out from a plastic cover. And now I can't find where to buy them .... anywhere. :-(

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
canthaveboys1
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Do you have a fireplace? Could he have used them to light that, or the grill maybe?  

lcbowman
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:45 AM

They are usually found with the fireplace supplies, sometimes with BBQ stuff.  Personally I love the lighters designed for lighting candles.  They are long and you can find ones that adjust to different angles.

Just because you get to deal with sane and rational people please do not assume I get to also!
swizzlefiz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Oh thats a bummer ... I hate when I lose stuff in my house .... There's only 2000 sq ft ... how far could it have gone, ya know?!  Anyway, we have matches that are about 10 inches long that we use to light fires in the fire place ...... You could always get those and break off the extra length if you really want some more of the 3 inch matches but can't find them :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)