Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was it?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:08 AM
  • 8 Replies

How was your weekend?

Mine was awesome.

I might finally believe in the magic of Christmas!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
xChasingxAmyx
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:10 AM

I was a Grinch until this weekend too. The Polar Express makes me cry every time lol

Mine was ok. Kids were good and hubby had off WOOHOO!! That's a rare treat when he has the weekend off lately. We just hung out and spent time together. It was nice.

hailnbray
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:12 AM

we picked up a 9 month old foster girl on friday night so i really dont remember much of this weekend. we did eat lunch with santa on saturday which was really fun. tons of games, crafts ect. it was a nice busy day out.  

My daughter has autism but she can laugh, cry, and love just like yours. she may never dress herself but she can go to college and become a dr.  she may never make friends her own age but shes my friend for life. and please if u ever get the chance to meet my daughter, stop looking at her like shes a brat, she cant help her stairs or attitudes u can help urs. get to close u might get bit but it wont give u autism. do yourself a favor look it up. 

swizzlefiz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Mine was fantastic, thanks for asking :)

We had my DD's bday party on Saturday and almost all her friends had amazing manners!  I'm talking "yes ma'am" type manners ... it was incredible.  I was so proud of her for having such nice friends :)

Then that evening we had our friends Christmas party which was a blast ... everyone got along and my BIL's new girlfriend is amazing and fits right in!

canthaveboys1
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Quoting swizzlefiz:

Mine was fantastic, thanks for asking :)

We had my DD's bday party on Saturday and almost all her friends had amazing manners!  I'm talking "yes ma'am" type manners ... it was incredible.  I was so proud of her for having such nice friends :)

Then that evening we had our friends Christmas party which was a blast ... everyone got along and my BIL's new girlfriend is amazing and fits right in!

I had Tessa's birthday party Saturday too!

Bonnie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:30 AM

We had a nice weekend here, too. I spent most of Saturday cooking and cleaning. Sunday, we had friends over for the football game. (Geaux Saints! lol) It was an awesome game, which made the day all the better! :-)

BabyJae
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Great! Saturday we just relaxed and Sunday we went shopping :) and watched the Eagles vs Giants game!
th78
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:55 AM

we done some extreme shopping both saturday and sunday. DD and I read twilight and then this morning we were late for school! i guess we had too much fun this weekend. LOL

behappilyever
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:01 PM

i spent my weekend studying for finals :( but at least they will be done with after tomorrow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)