Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stumped on good gift ideas

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:44 AM
  • 5 Replies

Does anyone have any ideas what I can get for my 14 year old daughter for Christmas? I really don't want to do a lot of clothes, as what i think she will like, she probably won't. I'm in a slump...any ideas?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
charlene_kyle
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Ipod, MP3 player, Gift Card, Cell Phone. Just some idea's I just remember that is what my sister got for christmas a few years ago lol. 

PLATINUM_BEAUTY
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Cell phone if she doesn't already have one?

IPOD?

Make-up

Twilight books

Gift card for nail salon

Re-do her room?  New Comforter, paint, artwork, etc. 

mamamia819
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:58 AM

She does want an IPOD touch, but already has an IPOD, so I don't think that is necessary.  I did think about the cell phone, but her contract for the one she has now is up in Feb. and it will be waay cheaper to get one then. Maybe I can get her a gift card to the cell store so she can put it towards one then. Hey, thanks for helping me with that idea! Any other ideas anyone??

Quoting PLATINUM_BEAUTY:

Cell phone if she doesn't already have one?

IPOD?

Make-up

Twilight books

Gift card for nail salon

Re-do her room?  New Comforter, paint, artwork, etc. 

luvbeingmama
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:02 PM

get her a snuggie!  LOL thats all my niece keeps talking about.  Maybe giftcard to somewhere you know she likes, how bout a giftcard to get her hair cut or colored if you allow that, a new winter coat if she needs one?  Im running out of ideas.  GL!

mamamia819
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Quoting luvbeingmama:

get her a snuggie!  LOL thats all my niece keeps talking about.  Maybe giftcard to somewhere you know she likes, how bout a giftcard to get her hair cut or colored if you allow that, a new winter coat if she needs one?  Im running out of ideas.  GL!

I know....this, to me, is a tough age to buy for. They are too old for the toys etc. and what they would like is so expensive. I can do gift cards, but would still like actual presents for her to open.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)