Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need stocking stuffer small gift ideas for DH.

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:16 PM
  • 9 Replies
I have DH big present sorted out but I still need to find a couple smaller stocking stuffer small gift things. Anyone have any ideas?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tracey111005
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I would like some ideas too. I am in the same boat.

dosthepost
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Dvd's, video games, golf accessories, knives, cologne, watches, ties, cuff links, candy, cards, etc.

table4six
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:38 PM

This is what I am doing:  pistachios, small kitchen gadgets,  candy, laser pointer thingy (to play with the cat, lol), deodorant, body spray.

Things I have done in the past:  Deck of cards, uno cards, mechanical pencils, golf tees, hairbrush, razors, gloves, car charger (cell phone charger), mini flashlight, pocket knife ,swiss army knife, body wash, DVDs, homemade coupons (adult oriented, lol), pens.

mommyto_j_j_s
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:42 PM

new toothbrush
Deodorant
Candy
Gift card to the diner near his office
gift card to dd (for am coffee)
updated pic of 2 kids in a cute frame for his desk at work
CD's
pen holder in shape of sadle

Mommy2LnJ
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:43 PM

For SO I do 50 stuff and 50 food lol.. he got candy and some snack stuff, but I also got him some new body wash and two mini body sprays. That's about all he's getting since we have low funds this year. I have done DVDs or games, sometimes socks, or boxer briefs.

I'm a strong, pro-choice, spanking when needed, put off today what can be done tomorrow, make a fool of myself to make my kids laugh, country music lovin', tattoo addicted, Brett Favre loving SAHM of 2 1/2yr old twin boys. *The tattoo is a mark of the soul. It can act as a window through which we can see inside, or it can be a shield to protect us from those who cannot see past the surface*

twin boys

mamamia819
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Socks, chap stick, cologne, DVD, favorite sports team t-shirt, baseball cap, car wash tokens, his favorite candy bars, flash light, underware,

luv4horses118
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:44 PM

have you guys ever heard of lemongrass spa products. they have a great mens sections, all the guyts i know love it.

http://luv4horses118-armylife.blogspot.com/
modelmom04
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:45 PM

I found a little screw driver, wire cutter, and light that attaches to his key ring.  I found it at Walmart and it's perfect for him at work.  It has up to 8 different things and its small, I found it in the auto department. 

jrp0606
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:58 PM
Thank you for your help ladies. I got a couple ideas from that I think I'll hit walmart later this week and see what I find.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)