Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Juice?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:17 PM
  • 17 Replies

At what age do you quit adding water to your child's juice?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
canthaveboys1
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:54 PM

I quit at 1 year. I only give her juice once a day, if that. Its also the gerber juice for babies. So I guess really it would depend on the juice. 

Osstie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:56 PM

My kids are 2 and 3 and I still add water unless it's the motts for tots brand.

imallcntry06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM

My son is 3 1/2 and I still add water, was just curious on when you stopped adding water and how you go about doing it, just wodering what the best thing to do.

imallcntry06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Geez I guess most people don't add water to their kids juice, least thats what my responces tell me, I was only seeking advice and opinions. Thanks for those that did respond :  )

PaulinaK
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:32 PM

i never added water to my kids juice....she always drank it just the way it was....but i never watered down anything she drank.....i think it is strange to do so and didnt know people actually did it till i came on here....but JMO

I am a 28 yr old wife and mother to a pretty 5 yr old  named Katelynn and to a wonderful, handsome 50 yr old named Russ...I believe in Gay rights, "Love is love no matter what the gender", CIO,  extremely proud vaccinator,  proud spanker, NON co sleeping, (seriously, how screwed up is that),crib sleeping, independence and self soothing in children, formula is BEST (I CHOSE not to bf because I didn't want to, nor did I care to)  and I am pro choice and a very proud atheiest.

Daisypath Wedding tickers

CafeMom Tickers

iluvmy2pumpkins
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:35 PM

my kids are 4 and 19 months and i water down their juice. Until they can get a cup and pour their own drink, I will continue to water it down. Although they always ask for water in it. My juice was always watered down as a kid and I still like it that way now.

MommyMica
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I still add water to my oldest one's juice and she is two.  

imallcntry06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Wow I guess its just how you grew up type thing. I was just told to, I think by my mother inlaw. I do remember once I gave it to him straight, and it made him poop alot, maybe I can try to give it to him without water little amounts at a time. I'm not sure how to do it, or just keep watering it down? He don't seem to mind it. I was just wondering what others did. Thanks ladies!

ainsworth3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I will put water in my daughter's juice untill the day she says "mommy please don't put water in my juice" So maybe 4 or 5 years old. Maybe longer

ThePinkRobot
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Quoting ainsworth3:

I will put water in my daughter's juice untill the day she says "mommy please don't put water in my juice" So maybe 4 or 5 years old. Maybe longer

Haha yeah pretty much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)