• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nervous

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:44 PM
  • 3 Replies

Im nervous about my appt tom...If my BP is up again, the dr will probably say i have pre e...also i have my glucose test tom, what if i fail it...I have some friends who can help me but my hubby is deployed and if they put me on bedrest it will preobably be at the hospital...I know i should calm down so my BP doesnt go up but im just so nervous about it all!!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
canthaveboys1
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Please calm down! I know worrying comes with the pregnancy territory. Maybe you have anxiety? I do wish you luck! 

ashli488
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I know i seem to always be freaking out about something...its just so hard i dont have my family around nor DH's family and i have only a few close friends...

Quoting canthaveboys1:

Please calm down! I know worrying comes with the pregnancy territory. Maybe you have anxiety? I do wish you luck! 

CafeMom Tickers

jmetz4
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM

I had high blood pressue when I was 38 weeks. Along with other things, they decided that I was at a high risk for pre e so they induced me. Do you work? Do you sit down enough? I almost failed my glucose test. My doc said that if I had sat down and calmed down more that I could have made it full term. Good luck hon! Sit down and relax more is the only advice I can give you...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)