Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got up on the wrong side of the bed!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:59 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ugh!  I'm in such a horrible mood today for no good reason.  How can I make myself stop being such a bitch?!  I'm about to drink a cup of coffee .... hopefully that will help ... any other ideas??

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
robe739
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:52 PM

HA!  I've felt like this everyday for 3 months in a row!  I chalk my mood up to my hubby being so darn selfish lately!  I havn't left my house in over 2 years, axcept to work.  It's getting rediculious, when all of our extra $ goes to HIS hobbies & mommy sits at home alone with 3 kids!  I just need a break!  So, my advice is....  Try to wake up tomorrow in a better mood, otherwise you'll be like this forever, like I am!  LOL!  Good luck mama!

Stephanie

swizzlefiz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:56 PM

Oh wow ... sounds like it could definitely be worse for me ... Lets both wake up on the right side tomorrow ... I'm actually going to bed in 30 minutes so I can get lots of sleep

Quoting robe739:

HA!  I've felt like this everyday for 3 months in a row!  I chalk my mood up to my hubby being so darn selfish lately!  I havn't left my house in over 2 years, axcept to work.  It's getting rediculious, when all of our extra $ goes to HIS hobbies & mommy sits at home alone with 3 kids!  I just need a break!  So, my advice is....  Try to wake up tomorrow in a better mood, otherwise you'll be like this forever, like I am!  LOL!  Good luck mama!

Stephanie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)