• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 3 yr old is obssed with food shows! LOL piog

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

she loves rachel ray and the local girl on our news channel that makes things when they come on she will stop and watch it with her daddy and not move till its done maybe she will be a professinal chef lol so cute does anyone else's kids do this???

happily married proud christian sahm to a active 3 yr old girl

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
IluvAsialots4
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:37 PM

nope, but my 3yr old loves watching the weather report! she'll tell me the weather over and over throughout the day! i can leave the weather channel on all day, and she would enjoy it! i think its cute (:

Im.. a mother to Asia Sister to Rocco, Dylan & Roger, Aunt to 11 kids, a single mother, a AIDS & HIV+ supporter, a retired pothead, a sex lover, a new jersey resident and...I wouldnt change my life for the world <3

momma_ducky
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Mine likes Supernanny!  His dad says he watches it for ideas on how to be bad, but he loves the show and if you put it on Nanny 911 he says it's the wrong woman!  :)

deann66
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:54 PM

My oldest who is now 23 did when he was young. I remember my mom calling me at work when he was about 8 to tell me he was fixing dinner and gave me a list. I asked what he was making and she said I have no idea...he saw something on TV. I was rotfl. I bought he stuff and he made dinner. It was like a scalloped potatoes with ham in it. Very good. He still loves to cook. I keep saying he should go to a chef school...what are they called? I can't remember but we haveone in our state.

lexismum03
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:58 PM

culinary school.....

my dd use to watch them all the time...now she is a commercial child. lol She can recite just about anything from a commercial. Very useless info. and she is so gullible it scares me sometimes. She will hear them say something about how you need this product and she will come running to tell me we have to go buy it. She is 6 it cracks me up sometimes!

Quoting deann66:

My oldest who is now 23 did when he was young. I remember my mom calling me at work when he was about 8 to tell me he was fixing dinner and gave me a list. I asked what he was making and she said I have no idea...he saw something on TV. I was rotfl. I bought he stuff and he made dinner. It was like a scalloped potatoes with ham in it. Very good. He still loves to cook. I keep saying he should go to a chef school...what are they called? I can't remember but we haveone in our state.

deann66
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Quoting lexismum03:

culinary school.....

my dd use to watch them all the time...now she is a commercial child. lol She can recite just about anything from a commercial. Very useless info. and she is so gullible it scares me sometimes. She will hear them say something about how you need this product and she will come running to tell me we have to go buy it. She is 6 it cracks me up sometimes!

Quoting deann66:

Right! thanks. I think thats cute when kids are so into commercials. All 3 of mine went thry a phase of liking them. My daughter did the gullible thing too. I was suppose to buy it all. I think the worst tho was when a guy I was dating was sitting there and she came in to tell me I would have perkier boobs if I used this one product! I about died!

toomanypoodles
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Cute!  It's probably better than the raunchy cartoons that are thrown in children's faces these days.  My girls STILL enjoy the Food Network.  They learn a LOT of stuff.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)