Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grant's 2 mo appointment . . .I need your opinion please (piog)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

Overall it wasn't that bad.  He had went to the doc last week because he came down with broncitis.  They said that he is not totally over his bug so they didn't give him his shots today.  They want to see him again Friday because of some coughing he is still having.  They are trying a reflux med to help because I think he is refluxing into his throat and that is causing most of his coughing/gaging.  He also mainly does it right after he eats.  They do want to keep an eye on it.

He weighed 10 lbs 7.5 oz

head 16 in

height 22 3/4 in

He's growing like a champ!!

There is another concern.  When he lays on his tummy he will not raise his head at all.  He just ruts around or goes to sleep.  He has good head control when he's sitting up.  He can keep his head up for longer periods of time all the time.  That's improving.

Does your LO hold his head up when he is on his tummy??   For how long???

He turned 11 wks on Dec 12th.

funny    

TGSPCharmNeckers.gif picture by fooferann

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
WifeandMommy06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:16 PM

My DD will be 3 months on Dec 24th (She was born Sept 24th).  She has aicd reflux and the meds seems to help (some days it is bad)..  She also didn't hold her head up until last week when we would do tummy time with her.. Her doctor said if she issn't doing it by her 4 month check up they wanted to run some test. But she is doing it now so i am not worried.

Best of luck. Remember each kid is different and each milestone will be different for each child.

Come Join my group:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/EssureBirthcontrol

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

texasgirl1611
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:02 PM

He will be 3 mo on the 26th . . he was born at 37 wks . . don't know if that would make a difference or not

funny    

TGSPCharmNeckers.gif picture by fooferann

ThePinkRobot
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:08 PM

My son wouldn't hold his head up either like that.  Tummy time is annoying.  Some babies just get really pissed about it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)