Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

very inapropriate behavior in a 5 and 2 year old (need advice)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:12 PM
  • 3 Replies

okay, where to begin.... i have a 2 year old daughter and my friend has a son that just turned 5.  a few months ago, there were a few incidents where we checked up on our kids while they where playing in his bedroon and my daughter and her son where both under the covers with their under off. At first me and my friend where at a lost on what to say, but we both told the kids that they need to keep things like that on and not play that way. we don't know where they got that behavior from because we both are very reserved about our sexual lives in front of our kids. we thought maybe it was just something natural that every kid went though. Then all of the sudden we caught them doing the same thing today twice. after the first time, we checked up on our kids more often but the same thing end up happening again. Has anyone else ever had this problem before? i'm really not sure what to make of it cause they both are a little young to know that that kind of behavior is inapropriate. 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
luvkids329
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:26 PM

NO THEY ARE JUST AT THE RIGHT AGE FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIEND TO TEACH THEM THAT THIS BEHAVIOR IS INNAPROPRIATE, DONT ALLOW THEM TO PLAY ALONE IF THEY ALREADY PLAYING THIS WAY, ITS JUST ALOWING THEM ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET NAKED UNDER THE BLANKIES,U DONT WANT YOUR DAUGHTER BEING TOUCHED SEXUALY IN ANY WAY EVEN IF THE LITTLE BOY IS 5, AND YES A 5 YEAR OLD SHOULD ALREADY KNOW BETTER.

bluebunbun
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:34 PM

i babysat kids for like 10 years and if a 5 year old boy knows it's wrong he is too old he knows that isn't right unless he is beeing touched i think your daughter is too young to understand but the 5 year old needs to know this is wrong unless he is slow like no interaction with any other kids

Baileysmom07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Her son has a slight form of autism. i don't know if that would make any difference or not. 

Quoting bluebunbun:

i babysat kids for like 10 years and if a 5 year old boy knows it's wrong he is too old he knows that isn't right unless he is beeing touched i think your daughter is too young to understand but the 5 year old needs to know this is wrong unless he is slow like no interaction with any other kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)