Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Northpole.com

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

I just discovered this really cool website where kids can write letters to Santa and he writes them back.  Plus, there's other activities for the kids to do including Santa tracker, elf chit chat, coloring, games, and activites.  There's yummy recipes and other things for parents and teachers.  So, I wanted to share.

CLICK HERE

*Please give a gentle *bump* to keep this post going.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yabbadabba07
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:01 PM

bump

jdoegen
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Thanks so much! I'll definately be checking it out! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Julie~Mommy to two big School Kids!
         Ashton & Avery
             05-24-04
          backpacklunchbag

mommy2bunny
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:04 PM

Thanks!  You too!

Quoting jdoegen:

Thanks so much! I'll definately be checking it out! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

mamadrama07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Thanks for sharing! There's also this really neat website where you can answer questions about your child, and Santa will send them a personal video message. It's as though he's talking directly to your child. He says their name, age, etc... You can also upload a photo, and when he opens up his naughty or nice book, your child's photo shows up along with what they'd like for Christmas. I did this for my kids a couple of weeks ago, and they loved it! They thought it was the coolest thing! Here's the link:

http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

MornmyOfOne
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Quoting yabbadabba07:

bump

Apowell8506
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:09 PM

THANKS HERES A BUMP!!

mommy2bunny
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Awesome!  Thank you.  I will definitely check this out!

Quoting mamadrama07:

Thanks for sharing! There's also this really neat website where you can answer questions about your child, and Santa will send them a personal video message. It's as though he's talking directly to your child. He says their name, age, etc... You can also upload a photo, and when he opens up his naughty or nice book, your child's photo shows up along with what they'd like for Christmas. I did this for my kids a couple of weeks ago, and they loved it! They thought it was the coolest thing! Here's the link:

mamadrama07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:15 PM

You're very welcome!

Quoting mommy2bunny:

Awesome!  Thank you.  I will definitely check this out!

Quoting mamadrama07:

CafeMom Tickers

tyfry7496
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Thank you!! I will be able to use this with my preschool class. 

IluvAsialots4
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:06 PM

thanks! - i think the santa letter thing will be good for my 3yr old because shes always asking for santa to reply to her!

thanks for sharing! :)

Im.. a mother to Asia Sister to Rocco, Dylan & Roger, Aunt to 11 kids, a single mother, a AIDS & HIV+ supporter, a retired pothead, a sex lover, a new jersey resident and...I wouldnt change my life for the world <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)