• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you be doing right now.....

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:41 PM
  • 38 Replies

if you were not a Mom?

I think I may have gone on and had a career. But honestly love being a Mom to my son, who BTW, turned 24 today!! OMG!

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
              Group Mod

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Eadanu
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I would have been furthering my military career(instead of being out) . But I agree with you I love being a mom and I wouldn't change it. My little boys are 4 and 1.

CODYSMOM_00
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:45 PM

having a really boring life!!! lol!!! i love being a mom!!!

Spoiled SAHM Wifey
lundaylove
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:46 PM

i was about to start school to be a radiology tech and then was going to work my way up to be a radiologist but found out i was pregnant and ive been home since. I dont regret it at all. I now know i am bound to be an occupational therapist and i practically am now to my girls (they were preemies and have recieved OT and PT since age 6mo) so in Jan im starting school to become one =)

Sarah,words arent enough to say we're sorry, our thoughts and prayers are with you.rest in peace lil man.

Mommy2LnJ
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I probably would have never gotten sober or cleaned up.. I was a drug addict prior to becoming pregnant and as soon as I found out, I cleaned up and left all that bullshit behind.. And I wouldn't trade being a mom for anything.. my boys are my angels.. they saved my life. If I had never of gotten pregnant, I honestly don't know where I would have ended up.

I'm a strong, pro-choice, spanking when needed, put off today what can be done tomorrow, make a fool of myself to make my kids laugh, country music lovin', tattoo addicted, Brett Favre loving SAHM of 2 1/2yr old twin boys. *The tattoo is a mark of the soul. It can act as a window through which we can see inside, or it can be a shield to protect us from those who cannot see past the surface*

twin boys

lexismum03
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM

haha well since I had a scholarship to Duke when I found out I was pregnant at 16 I would probably still be sitting in college...Heck If I use that I could still afford a few years on my own trying to figure out what I wanted to do! lol I am so happy to be a mommy though. My daughter is my little blessing! Wouldn't trade any of what being a mom has given me to do anything else!

my4kidsrock2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Quoting Mommy2LnJ:

I probably would have never gotten sober or cleaned up.. I was a drug addict prior to becoming pregnant and as soon as I found out, I cleaned up and left all that bullshit behind.. And I wouldn't trade being a mom for anything.. my boys are my angels.. they saved my life. If I had never of gotten pregnant, I honestly don't know where I would have ended up.

I was pretty much in the same situation, and only 14 when I got prego with my first. Now 16 years and 4 kids later I wouldn't change a thing. Who knows where I would be if it weren't for my babies and my awsome husband.

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Quoting Mommy2LnJ:

clappingCongratulations!

Join us on

Group Mod

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Quoting my4kidsrock2:

Quoting Mommy2LnJ:

I was pretty much in the same situation, and only 14 when I got prego with my first. Now 16 years and 4 kids later I wouldn't change a thing. Who knows where I would be if it weren't for my babies and my awsome husband.

Congratulations to you too! That's Awesome!

Join us on

Group Mod

cmjarvis
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:09 PM

IF I WASN'T A MOM RIGHT NOW I WOULD STILL BE WORKING AS A DENTAL ASSISTANT AND NOT SO MUCH LIKING MY JOB BUT IT WAS A JOB. THEN I FOUND OUT JANUARY 1 2009 I WAS GOING TO BE A MOMMY THAT WAS MY DREAM SINCE I WAS A LIL KID TO HAVE A BABY AND BE A MOTHER WELL NOW I AM AND WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD. MY SON JUST TURNED 4MONTHS OLD DEC 12baby boy

truely914
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:11 PM

It doesn't really matter becasue I'm right where I want to be. A mom to my daughter and son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)