Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yay go me!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:27 AM
  • 17 Replies

yay im so proud of my self i lost 3lbs this week! i thought it was going to be hard for me to change the way i eat and everything but it wasnt i have not had soda all week i have been drinking alot of water(i thought that would be hard i hate non flavored water) but its not.I have not been eating after six i still eat the thing i like i had a scoop of icecream last night but i have noticed i dont eat nearly as much as i use to.im soo proud of myself i cant wait to be at my goal weight and be healthy and happy!!

CafeMom Tickers

treadmill

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sageinca
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Good for you, keep up the good work!

mysterygal67
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:45 AM

Congratulations. I am trying to lose weight too but my problem is i am unemployed. i eat when I get bored. I am not doing too bad though. I made so many cookies over christmas i cant even stand to eat or look at anything sweet. I too am not trying to eat after 6.

I keep yogurt in the house and that is my sweet fix when i get a craving.  I am like you, i lost 3 pounds. I have an underactive thryoid so losing weight is tough.

Keep up the good work.

Missy

Beautiful__mama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:45 AM

thank you.i hope i can look better by v-day my dh is taken me the the place he asked me to marry him at and they have a dress code so i would love to be able to wear a beautiful little black dress!

Quoting sageinca:

Good for you, keep up the good work!

CafeMom Tickers

treadmill

Beautiful__mama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:49 AM

thank you.i hear you im a SAHM so i sometime use to eat when i was bored my problem is i love cookies and my dh damm him buys my favorite cookies.bit i guess for me its more will power i have to keep telling myself im doing this to be healthy and feel better about myself.i hope losing weight get better for you.and i have yougurt all the time in my house because me and my dd love it.i hope it because easy for you.even if it doesnt just dont give up.i found a really good website that helps me its called

myfitnesspal.com

maybe try that if you havent already

Quoting mysterygal67:

Congratulations. I am trying to lose weight too but my problem is i am unemployed. i eat when I get bored. I am not doing too bad though. I made so many cookies over christmas i cant even stand to eat or look at anything sweet. I too am not trying to eat after 6.

I keep yogurt in the house and that is my sweet fix when i get a craving.  I am like you, i lost 3 pounds. I have an underactive thryoid so losing weight is tough.

Keep up the good work.

Missy

CafeMom Tickers

treadmill

mysterygal67
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:51 AM

thanks i will check out that website.  Have a great weekend

sweetheart4171
by Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:54 AM

way to go 

canthaveboys1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Quoting sweetheart4171:

way to go 

YAY!!!!

deann66
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:01 PM

I was just going to post a yay me when I saw yours LOL. Great job! I just started a fitness routine today and am so proud of myself. I will be sore but I am going to try to live through it and keep it up. Keep up the good work mama!

Beautiful__mama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:15 PM

lol thanks ya getting in to a routine was a little hard at first with 2kids but im starting to get it down.keep me posted on how your doing with you fitness routine!

Quoting deann66:

I was just going to post a yay me when I saw yours LOL. Great job! I just started a fitness routine today and am so proud of myself. I will be sore but I am going to try to live through it and keep it up. Keep up the good work mama!

CafeMom Tickers

treadmill

PrydferthMenyw
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:16 PM

AWESOME!!!

high five

Join us onAdvice for Moms ~ Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)