Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iPhone....

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 31 Replies

Does anyone have the iphone? If so do you like it? What don't you like about it? I got an htc tilt 2 in december & hate it...it freezes up all the time & I just don't like it so I'm going to take it back & get a different phone...was thinking iphone or go back to a blackberry!

Bill                 Kate          Blake (13)       Khloee (9)   Grant (4)    Chase (2)

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honeybun09
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM

BLACKBERRY ;)

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping for at least 6 months, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, spanking as a last resort believing, anti-CIO until age 1, learning to cook, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, health care is a human right believing, training to be a child care assistant, trying to recycle more mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

baby growth

kltaylor07
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:47 AM

i've had a blackberry and i've had an iphone.  i will NEVER have another phone other than an iphone.  it's the best phone i've ever had and i don't even use it for a phone most of the time!

PrydferthMenyw
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM

I have no experience with the iPhone, but my husband loves his BlackBerry Tour. 

Join us onAdvice for Moms ~ Group Mod

angelfairy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:49 AM

I have to vote Blackberry all the way! I love mine!!  I'm just not a fan of the iphone but thats JMO 

STACIEH
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:51 AM

LOVE MY IPHONE!!!!!!! It's the best phone I have every had!  I love all the apps and the internet on it. It rarely freezes up (when it does its normally when I haven't turned off my phone in a week and then if you turn it off for 30 seconds its fine).  The battery lasts a good while unless you are on the internet constantly. 

KateBill4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Does the iphone have bluetooth also?  Didn't know if you have to get all your music &/or ringtones off itunes.  I've also had the blackberry pearl & curve.  I liked them to so that's why I was considering going back to blackberry but would really like an iphone!  I'd love the pink one!

Quoting kltaylor07:

i've had a blackberry and i've had an iphone.  i will NEVER have another phone other than an iphone.  it's the best phone i've ever had and i don't even use it for a phone most of the time!

Bill                 Kate          Blake (13)       Khloee (9)   Grant (4)    Chase (2)

lexismum03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I am all for my blackberry! At&ts plan prices with an Iphone are through the roof..Not worth it IMO! I loved my blackberry! So I def say BLACKBERRY!

kltaylor07
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:54 AM

it does have bluetooth.  i get my music from limewire and they automatically transfer over to itunes.  if i'm on the go or at the gym and want to download new music then i just use itunes real quick. 

Quoting KateBill4:

Does the iphone have bluetooth also?  Didn't know if you have to get all your music &/or ringtones off itunes.  I've also had the blackberry pearl & curve.  I liked them to so that's why I was considering going back to blackberry but would really like an iphone!  I'd love the pink one!

Quoting kltaylor07:

kltaylor07
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM

i had a blackberry before i had an iphone (both with at&t).  the data plan for my iphone was less than for my blackberry. 

Quoting lexismum03:

I am all for my blackberry! At&ts plan prices with an Iphone are through the roof..Not worth it IMO! I loved my blackberry! So I def say BLACKBERRY!

ELFs_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM

I have an iPhone--I will NEVER own another phone!!  The only thing I don't like about the iPhone is you have to get all your music/ringtones off of iTunes.  I think I saw you asked another mom if it had bluetooth.. yes, it does.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)