Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you done the love dare?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM
  • 7 Replies

Me and hubby watched the move Fire Proof. It was such a good movie and inspired us to go out and get the book love dare.. We have only been doing it for 10 days now. So far I love doing it with him.  I cant wait to get to the parts where you start doing things for each other!

Has anyone else done the love dare? Did it change you marriage?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
orange4agua72
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:44 PM

I just ordered mine off amazon the other day. Hubby said he'd do it with me, so I can NOT wait to start when it gets here!!!!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

ZacharyCainsmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM

I was thinking about buying the book. What kind of "dares" are there. I really have no idea what its about, but heard its pretty good!

mommycooper24
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM

what is the love dare ??????????

meghan451
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:57 PM

ok i just read what it's about and it has me interested. i might pick one up at walmart today and try it out but what are some of the dares? and what's day 32? i read that the guys would really like that one... 

CafeMom Tickers
kristinaleann
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:07 PM

I just looked at it and on day 32, there is not a dare. It is only a prayer. One day there is a prayer, and the next it is a dare.

Iiam only on day 10 and the dares so far, are not for each other yet. There are also some really good questions in the back of the book for husband and wife to both answer. I really like it .

Quoting meghan451:

ok i just read what it's about and it has me interested. i might pick one up at walmart today and try it out but what are some of the dares? and what's day 32? i read that the guys would really like that one... 

kristinaleann
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM

It is a year of   devotions for couples. It is used in the movie fireproof. If you have not seen the movie I highly suggest it! I think that it is the best movie ever made.

Quoting mommycooper24:

what is the love dare ??????????

meghan451
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:09 PM

sounds like a good book. i want to get it now, but im not sure if hubby would go along with it.

Quoting kristinaleann:

I just looked at it and on day 32, there is not a dare. It is only a prayer. One day there is a prayer, and the next it is a dare.

Iiam only on day 10 and the dares so far, are not for each other yet. There are also some really good questions in the back of the book for husband and wife to both answer. I really like it .

Quoting meghan451:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)