Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

returning/fixing breast pumps

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM
  • 0 Replies

im trying to get my son to take the breast again but until i can get an appt with someone to help me get him to latch on im not ready to give up the pump (plus ill need it when i return to work anyways) i still offer my son my breast and i try really hard but once he gets to the point of screaming bloody murder and turning really red, i give in and give him a bottle (of course with breast milk in it).

well i have a evenflow comfort select dual pump and one of the motors has been acting funny. it acts like it cant keep up or something. it doesnt dump the milk into the bottle fast enough so it gets backed up i guess you could say. then sometimes it just wont suction period. (and that is happening more and more). so ive been just using the other motor and using it as a single pump. well now THAT motor isnt suctioning very well at all. so now i have a 2 motors, one which works when it wants, and the other that just kind of killed over.

i know i cant take it back to the store i bought it at and i have to deal with the company themselves, but will they even do anything to fix or replace it? i havent even had it a month, but i dont have the receipt for it.

has anyone else had problems w/ this brand of pump?

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)