Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He lost his 1st tooth & I'm sad I wasn't there

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:11 PM
  • 1 Replies

My ds lost his first tooth this weekend while w/ his dad. the tooth is lost some where w/in his couch too! dd has lost all but 1 of her teeth while w/ me...the 1st one being the most "important" (to me anyways) - He was home for 10 minutes b4 I noticed it was even gone b/c he ran right into his room to play w/ his toys that he had missed while he was gone. When he finally came out to hug me I noticed it was gone!  he said he lost it in the couch!  I almost cried, my SO said that was silly b/c he will lose more and that dd was home to lose her's.
I just hate missing things like that! I wish they would have called me! DD called her dad when she lost her first one b/c we were all so excited for her!  It's silly, I know, but I had to share w/ other moms! I'm NOT mad that I missed it, just "mommy sad"

Kesstan
Proud Mommy of:
Joslyn Pearl
Justin Emery
Shiloh Isabella

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Your mommy sadness is understandable. It is a milestone that you missed. Maybe you can think of it as a memory not of the tooth that came out but that you'll remember how cute he looked after it came out. :)

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)