Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!!! Concerned!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:12 PM
  • 3 Replies

So 2 days ago I tested and got a BFP.  Yay!!!  It was a light line, but it was definitely there.  Then I tested today to confirm the BFP and got a BFN!!!  What is going on???  Has anyone had this happen to them before?  What does/could it mean?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kesstan
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:14 PM

could be a false-positive the first time? try testing again in a few days? or call the dr?

Kesstan
Proud Mommy of:
Joslyn Pearl
Justin Emery
Shiloh Isabella

AngelicaRenee
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM

you could have had a more sensitive test the first time. What tests did you use and what time of day did you test?

MissiHampt
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Fale positives are rare....so you probably are pregnant, just the second test didn't pick up on it.  How far along do you think you might be?  I'd go ahead and make your dr's appointment to have it confirmed.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)