Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mighty beanz

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:12 PM
  • 10 Replies

My son is wanting to spend his allowance on mighty beanz. Does anybody have any of these? Are they cool at all?

Mom             Dad         Chazz (7y)   Rocco (4y)    Joey (15m)

Breastfeeding, baby wearing, natural birthing, anti-abortion, SAHM who loves her tattoos, piercings, and hair dye

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamakenzi
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Never heard of them, but here's a bump for ya!

Kenzie

Check out my blog: http://macklanddiares.blogspot.com

Join us on Advice for Moms -- Group Mod

PrydferthMenyw
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:58 PM

I found this:

Product Description

From the Manufacturer

Mighty Beanz - Play Em! Race Em! Collect Em! Mighty Beanz perform amazing tricks and flips! Race your Mighty Beanz at high speed down any tilted surface! Play lots of Mighty Beanz Games! Swap and trade your Mighty Beanz until you have collected all 60 Mighty Beanz! Styles may vary.

Join us onAdvice for Moms ~ Group Mod

PrydferthMenyw
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:59 PM

I have never seen, or heard of them, before this post, though, so I have no clue as to their size, popularity, 'coolness,' or safety.

IluvAsialots4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:16 PM

my nephew got them for chanuka and he thought they were kind of boring after 2 or 3 days

~Alessandra~

ChazznRoccosmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Quoting IluvAsialots4:

my nephew got them for chanuka and he thought they were kind of boring after 2 or 3 days

thanks! that's kinda what I was thinking and didn't wanna see him waste $20.

Breastfeeding, baby wearing, natural birthing, anti-abortion, SAHM who loves her tattoos, piercings, and hair dye

karenax
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 7:18 AM

I saw the commercial while at work, they came out along time ago then disappeared. I got them for my son and he too got bored real quick like within the first few minutes.

PrydferthMenyw
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 8:24 AM

Quoting ChazznRoccosmom:

Quoting IluvAsialots4:

thanks! that's kinda what I was thinking and didn't wanna see him waste $20.

Twenty bucks?!!!  Wow, I had no clue the little buggers cost that much.  I wouldn't want him wasting that much money, either.

canthaveboys1
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Quoting PrydferthMenyw:

I have never seen, or heard of them, before this post, though, so I have no clue as to their size, popularity, 'coolness,' or safety.

Me neither.

ChazznRoccosmom
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Quoting PrydferthMenyw:

Twenty bucks?!!!  Wow, I had no clue the little buggers cost that much.  I wouldn't want him wasting that much money, either.

Well, he planning on ordering several of them. I think a 3-pack is like $17. I'm thinking he should spend the money on bike pegs or something a little more reasonable.

grumpybear0219
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:47 AM

My ex's son got some of them and the ramp thing that came with it, they were very cheaply made and none of the ramp would stay together long enough for the beans to get to the bottom. I would say it is a big waste of money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)