Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone Ever Have Breast Abscesses? PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:48 PM
  • 3 Replies

A few months ago, I had a medium pimple looking abscess underneath my right breast, it hurt really bad and pussed.  My OB/GYN looked and said it probably isnt a worry but if it happens again we will look more into.  I have another large on top of  left breast now... Its bigger, and hurts alot worse than the other, Im calling the doctor first thing in the morning.  Chances are it is just a bacterial infection of some sort, but I read on a few websites that abscesses usually occur in breastfeeding women, which I have never done.  It then proceeded to say that abscesses in non-BFing women could be a form of breast cancer...  Now I know Im probably just being super paranoid, but Im sure when you hear the big BC, it is a very VERY scary thought... Now Im freaked out.. and it HURTS SOOO bad!!!!

Has anyone else have this? 

Chris and Jess  in love   Aiden Christopher toddler boy

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:01 AM

*TMI* *TMI* Ready?

I have an unusual open thing on my boob. It's been there a LONG time, and occasionally pusses like a zit. SORRY, SO SORRY LOL. And mine doesn't hurt at all.

I've never thought anything of it, I REALLY don't think it's ANY indication of breast cancer.

Just keep it clean and see what the doc says. GL.

AidensMommy124
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Quoting AM-BRAT:

*TMI* *TMI* Ready?

I have an unusual open thing on my boob. It's been there a LONG time, and occasionally pusses like a zit. SORRY, SO SORRY LOL. And mine doesn't hurt at all.

I've never thought anything of it, I REALLY don't think it's ANY indication of breast cancer.

Just keep it clean and see what the doc says. GL.

See now that is more what mine sounds like!!  Its been there for a few weeks!  It hurts when it oozes and thats it.  Im due for my annual, Im just mentioning it then.  I think I just got super worried because it was the second time and I panicked and read the first few things online and was just like OHHH MMYYYY

nessy1980
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:21 AM

ive seen breast cancer. i was a cna at the time and this lady had blue tumors and they were in clusters and green stuff was coming from them. they didnt treat the lady though because she had dementia and was going to die anyway. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)