Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mother!-Vent! Updated in blue

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:28 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have never got along with my mother. Shes rude,extremeley selfish, yells at eveyone,distrespectful and doesnt care. She takes 30 pills and its 300 pounds and wants everyone to give her pitty. Since my son got diagnosed with Mental Retardation she demanded more attention. Now shes lying. While she was visiting me she tell me what to do with eveything, how to dress, how to raise my kids, she had the air conditioner on at my house and it was like 50 outside and 67 in mine and i told her mom its too cold i turned it off and she turned it back on behind my back. My youngest son is terrified of her because shes a big bully and everytime i discipline my boys a second later shes behind me yelling at them. The day she was leaving a storm was expected to come but only 30% chance of rain, it takes her 6 hours to drive home well we left on bad terms and she went to my friends house on they way which took her 5 hours and she did get home in 6, well she wanted my friend to lie to me that it took her 12 hours and terrible wheather, my grandma was there and said the drive was great. The next day she posted some shit on facebook and now my godmother is pissed at me and on christmas eve she told my whole family the lie and they didnt care they said she acts like an asshole all the time and stuck up for me. Iam so pissed iam not speaking to her. Now you dont know her and you may think iam being mean but serioslly no one likes my mom! I tell everyone just wait you will see and im always right.

So my mother went to a funeral with the friend she told me to lie to me and my mom the whole time was crying saying how depressed she is and im a little bitch and told the same lie again. A few days later that friend of mine called me and said im calling your mom because thats messed up shes lying and calling you a bitch, so my mom lied again oh no i didnt say it took me 12 hours it was 8 and i wanted my daughter to feel bad.....BS! on her Facebook she said 12 and she told my family that. Now im real pissed she lied again, i havent talked to her since the 22nd. Calling me , texting and emailing i cant have her in my life shes awful but she wont stop! Now she got my godmother calling me. Its been real hard to deal with this, when i was watching a show i had a flashback of when she would call me worthless and no good :(. Always controlling me and yelling and everyone. I would like to go on but its a long story, 28 years of drama.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:15 AM

I'm so sorry. Mothers are pretty pyscho in general, lol, but that's bad.

I know you were just venting, and I'm glad 'cause I have NO advice. Best of luck you though mama. You'll get through, just worry about you. Oh and screen your calls, LOL!

Jenniy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Wow! She sounds like she's toxic to you and your family.  My father caused nothing but trouble any time he was around my family so I cut him out of our lives.  It was hard but it had to be done, things are a lot calmer with everyone now that he's out.

baby growth

baby

baby

always_chris
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:36 AM

If it weren't for the fact that my mother died 17 years ago I would swear you were talking about her.  I still have some good memories of her but they are long ago and far away.  I eventually got tired of her little guilt trips and the way she tried to run my life.  I moved into a second floor apartment.  At 348 lbs she couldn't get up the stairs to even come inside. 

tigerlover85379
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:40 AM

yeah my mom was 345 and shes going around saying she lost 50 and no one believes her because shes always lying. Someone on CM told me she could be a narcissist 

jennasmama2001
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:36 AM

It sounds like you have made the right choice by distancing your self from her. I am sorry that she treats you the way she does.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)