Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you know this song?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:02 AM
  • 9 Replies

I heard a song about a little girl. I remember her parents fought and I think one died and the other ended up in jail. She was adopted and loved and the adoptive parents took her to church. The chorus was about the little girl saying she recognixed the man in the picture (Jesus) and she didn't know his name but he was with her that day as she hid behind her couch.

Any idea of the name or who sings it? I am the type of person who will not sleep once I try to remember something until I know the answer! UGH

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
heartsandskulls
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:03 AM

i know the song your talking about, but i cant think of who sings it.

RheaF
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:04 AM

this one? 

deann66
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:06 AM

Quoting RheaF:

this one? 

YES!!!! Thank you!!!!

RheaF
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:07 AM

here is the actual video. It makes me cry everytime I see it.

Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.    ~Proclamation, September 23,1995~

meghan925
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:14 AM
I love that song what is it called? I'm on my phone so I can't see the video but I'd like to download it as a ringtone right now...

Im a proud 18 year old mommy to my beautiful 2 year old Alaina Marie

RheaF
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Quoting meghan925:

I love that song what is it called? I'm on my phone so I can't see the video but I'd like to download it as a ringtone right now...

Sorry its called The Little Girl. By John Micheal Montgomery

Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.    ~Proclamation, September 23,1995~

deann66
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:24 AM

I cry just hearing it. The video made me a mess LOL.

I listened to "Dear Mr. Jesus" earlier. Do you remember that song? Or is it before your time?

RheaF
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Its been years since I heard that one. I looked it up and am crying now. It breaks my heart to know that there are children out there that are abused like that. Esp when I look at my two children sleeping in their beds. I could never even imaging hurting them.

BabydollJenni
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:35 AM

i have no clue but sounds like a country song to me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)