Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who was in the room with you??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  • 27 Replies

Who did you have in the room with you when your baby was born?

Besides the docs and nurse. Who was your coachs?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmyboys...
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:32 AM

my hubby

Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:33 AM

My Husband. Even though we had a c-section...we had agreed that no matter if it was a c-section or vaginal it would only be him and me in the room. 

~ Michelle 

CafeMom Tickers
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:33 AM

My boyfriend, my mom, and my memere. I had them all in there for both my children. I would not have changed it but with my next child I am going to do a home birth and anyone can be there.

FortWorthMomma
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Since my then husdand was gone in the Navy, I had my Dad and Gma and Aunt int here. 

fireflymcl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Well I had to have an emergency csection so...the surgeon, various nurses, my husband...and every student in the hospital who had nothing better to do at 2am. There were like 50 people in the OR. It was insane.

Originally it was just supposed to be my husband if I'd had the baby naturally.

lexismum03
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:37 AM

my mom was out of town or she would have been in the room. So I had My dd's father, my grandma, and my aunt. Didn't have a coach. I didn't want/need anyone telling me to breath or touching me...lol at that point I didn't want a single person touching me. It went quick though.

BekaBug
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:38 AM

lol. i had a room full. it was my hubby, my mom, my mother in law, my grandmamma, and up until i started pushing.. my father, grandfather, and sister in law.. (my father and grandfather stepped out for all exams, they were just moral support) && my sister in law would have stayed but she couldnt get out of work, as she was leaving my doctor ran past her to deliver my daughter, she almost didnt make it. lol. there were also a lot of trainees, they didnt do anything.

i'm a book reading, thrill seeking, always traveling, can't sit still, stuck in my ways,  pierced and tattooed, co- sleeping, vaccinating, breast feeding, army wife., and mommy to a little girl. who's madly in love with my husband and absolutely loves being a stay at home mommy kind of woman.

ilovemyson2002
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:39 AM

i did not have no coachs with me with nether of my boys 

PennStateMomma
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I only ever had my husband... 

StarsChildren
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:41 AM

My mom, who delivered and cut the cord. My midwife and her assistant were also in my bedroom with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)