Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your day like??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:35 AM
  • 7 Replies

Stay at home moms, what is your day like? Me and my kids play in the basement living room and watch movies and just relax in a soothing environment. While they play in between im doing laundry and cleaning and trying to study my school work too. Just curious what other stay at home moms days are like :)

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MamaCass21
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:07 AM

I'm a SAHM to a 2 yr old, so my days are incredibly hectic. Usually in the morning we get dressed, eat breakfast, and then he helps me with dishes. AFter dishes, we'll go play in his room for a while, and then we come out and finish cleaning the kitchen and living room. after lunch, we play folr a couple more hours, and then it's naptime. AFter naptime, we play for a couple hours until we start dinner. Most days it's just the 2 of us home, so the day kinda revolves around him.

cricket1234
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:09 AM

i MISS BEING A STAY AT HOME MOM, iM SO SAD

RyansMommy6407
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:12 AM

yours is pretty much like mine. House work, school work, playing with the kids. It's the most rewarding job, but absolutely the hardest!!!

BaileynMe
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:13 AM

That sounds pretty much like my average day, except not in the basement. We do go over to friends' houses or to the mall where there's an indoor play place (yes, I let my child play on that equipment. :-)) 

I TRY to get out of the house a few times a week because we go stir crazy otherwise. 

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

Ljensen09
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:18 AM

yeah i have to try and get out of the house too or my son goes nuts. well it sounds like my day is like everyone elses lol so thats good. for some reason i felt like mine was way different or something. im not sure why lol

AudrasMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I get my 6y/o up for school at 7.  Get her ready and fed and then wake up my 2y/o and we take my 6y/o to school.  We come home and make a quick breakfast and then I turn on the tv and she watches for about an hour while I take care of all my stuff online and then we clean the house together and get bathed.  She loves to wash dishes and take out the trash.  We take a nap together around noon or 1 and sleep until 2.  And at around 3 we go pick up my 6y/o.  We run our errands.  Come home and do my oldest's school work and then they are usually on the computer for the rest of the evening until supper.

GADawgMom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:31 AM

I get up at 6 to start work. My 14month old gets up at 7 and I get him breakfast and turn on Noggin. Then at 8 my husband and 2yr old get up and I make them breakfast,iron DH's clothes and make his lunch. Then depending on if I have errands to run I either take him to work or he just takes himself. But either way, when we get home the kids watch Noggin or play in their room til Lunch and then it's naptime and then they get up and we play til about 6 then it's time to get dinner ready. Then at 730 DH gets home and eats dinner, hangs out with the kids for an hour then its DS' time for bed and then at 930 its DD's time for bed. And in between there we have baths and more Noggin time. Its winter time so we dont spend much time outside cause they dont like coats.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)