Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bra help please

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  • 20 Replies

Ok since I got pregnant with my 2nd child my boobs have gotten HUGE, before I was preggers I was a full D cup and now I'm pushing a G cup. I can't find a place that carries these sizes, I have tried Victoria Secret, Lane Bryant, Sears and JCPenny and all of them are special made, special order and these damn bras are expensive!! I just don't want to buy a huge bra that I won't be able to wear after I give birth. Any ideas on places to get an Extra Large booies holder??

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemyson2002
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:40 PM

ebay 

Kydins.Mommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:41 PM

yahoo search it... maybe u can buy some online or something.

nessy1980
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:41 PM

I would say you are blessed first of all and second I would go on the net and look.

Krystal258
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I got mine from Pea In The Pod. I was a DD when I was pregnant

pambayens
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:51 PM

I have checked online and the highest size they make is a DDD so anyhting over that has to be specially made and is going to be VERY expensive, which is what I want to avoid because I know my boobs will go down after I give birth. The other issue is that the band width is only a 36 so I have to get a 36 G bra size. My hubby is happy that they are this big but me not-so much

mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:08 PM

lindasonline.com has some good bras. I get all my nursing bras on there. They go up to some pretty large sizes. They go all the way up to 40 O and have about average prices of no more than about $60 a bra and free shipping for orders over $75.

Women should not feel guilty if they are UNABLE to breastfeed, but they should feel guilty if they are UNWILLING to do so, and they should be intellectually honest enough to know the difference.
A proud Christian, Republican, Breastfeeding, Attachment parenting, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing, ANTI- CIO, Former fully vaxing, but now delayed and very selectively vaxing, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls and wife to my Marine!

BaileynMe
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Sometimes places like Victoria's Secret and Gap Body carry larger sizes online. Check their websites. 

luvsdrgnflys
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:55 PM

My normal bra size is a 36 ddd, I have found bras at Khols for super cheap that I love.  Try BareNecessities, LaurenSilva.com,  torrid.com has cheap bigger bras.

heidi749
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Try a maternity clothing store I went to an E cup not as big as you but that was the only places I could find bras big enough was at this store called Motherhood but I do not think the store is still in business. But it was specifically for maternity clothes so maybe try stores that only specialize in maternity clothes. GOOD LUCK and congratulations on the baby. Hope your back is not to sore.

4monkees
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Have you tried Fredricks?  Thats where I get mine.  Or maybe the maternity store would have them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)