Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They actualy make a baby bottle propper !!!!!!!!!! ( pics inside )

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:49 PM
  • 242 Replies

So i was on amazon.com looking at baby bouncy seats and travel systems etc .... and this is what i saw ....i thought this was a NONO ???

Hands Free Baby Bottle Holder- The Baba Buddy

Hands Free Baby Bottle Holder- The Baba Buddy

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UxorQuodMatris
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:51 PM

I suppose there could be scenarios in which propping is necessary...but to order something specifically for that reason?

Kinda sad.

tanya_marieh
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:52 PM

That's really pathetic.  LOL

Susanjdv861
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:53 PM

ya that is just really sad. never in a million years would i ever use something like that w/ any of my kids.

swizzlefiz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:57 PM

The baby in the top one does not look happy ... poor thing :(

MomToBeISaMom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Back in the day (before breastfeeding was making a come back), the hospital acutally used to give stuffed animal bottle proppers to new moms.  They have stopped doing that, of course!

dosthepost
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Ohhh yeah I've actually seen debates on CM about those things. It really is a no no... I don't understand why someone would do it. I can't think of a better way to kill your kid or give them an ear infection.

pregnant

CafeMom Tickers

NiekaC
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:01 PM

its    the same kid in  both pics lol hes not  very happy about the  pink

Trinity12.06.08

Not trying to cause anything, but why would you think it's a nono? So many parents prop a blanket under the bottle if they have things they need to do. This helps a lot. Granted I would not use it in the car so my kid doesn't have a bottle stuck in her mouth the whole time, but at home, I think it's an awesome idea! Especially for babies who go to sleep with a bottle at a young age, mommies and daddies can just prop up the bottle and go relax while the newborn sleeps, and then take it all away once it's empty.

nessy1980

that is really lazy and sad. Babies need and thrive on touch and if you are using one of those you arent giving your baby what it needs. It takes about 15 minutes at most to bottle feed a baby I understand if you are in the middle of something but being a mom Ive learned to multi task.

NadiasMommy427
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)