Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why is he doing this?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
I guess he got some good pictures I don't know he really isn't talking to me..
He is just all pissed because I and the kids were sick and he thinks that caring for 2 sick akids when your sick your self is easy..
I am so Sick of how he does this everytime he comes back from someplace..
he is all mad and grumpy for NO good reason..
I am not perfect he knows this. ALL the dishes were done besides a few that we used todayand the living room was picked up and I thought I did good. well errnnt WROONNGG he makes me feel like i am not a good mom nor anything else..
I wasn't bein bitchy or mad or anything and hisfirst call to me from the plane he sounded all pissed off at me.
I dont know what the hell I did wrong. I thought I did a good job keeping up the house while the 3 of us were/are sick.
I still feel like shit and he doesnt care at all. he came home and left like right away. he came home and started to clean and said well somebody has to do it. I mean WTF... I dont get this. when he is sick he gets to sleep all day and hang out in our room, when I am sick its like every other day.. I have to get up with the kids i have to clean up I have to feed them and Him I have to do this and that.. this isnt fair.. I know he works and makes the money I know he works hard But I think somedays I work just as hard as he does even harder..
His jobs ends at 5pm when does mine uh never.. I am ALWAYS ON CALL! he is not.

Do you cut or have you cut PLEASE come and talk things out with us we're a new group and its ONLY for cutters or self hurting issues!! nothing leaves our group its all in privacy!! 
http://www.cafemom.com/group/108920

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommamolly194
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:26 PM

I know how you feel. They never have to work 24/7.  You are a a good mom.  It is extremely difficult to take are of 2 kids when you are all sick.  EXTREMELY HARD. 

Remember men are basically babies, and if you are not well they freak.  My mom who is 85 tells the story about when she and my dad were sick. (plus all 5 kids) .  He said he was sicker than her because she was still able to get up and take care of the kids.  HELLO.  Did she have  a choice???

Ignore him, you don't have the energy to waste.  He knows he is wrong....  good luck momma. I will say a little prayer for you tonight.

JLo1486
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:32 PM

:(  I'm sorry to hear all that.  I think most women go through something like this at some point.  It's up to you to decide if you are going to let him get a way with it.  I will be flippin damned if my husband said things like that to me.  He's tried..LOL...Want to make me feel lazy and unappreciated...I can SHOW you the meanings! lol.  Granted... I do my best to keep things  clean.  I think he finally got it when I didn't wash his clothes for 2 weeks. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)