Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Bachelor....(for those of you who watch it)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:33 PM
  • 9 Replies

So Jake was just Ellen. She asked him if he was in love....he didn't answer yes or no he just smiled and said "You know you don't have to choose someone in the end." Whats Up with that answer????  So do you think it was just a set up to get people to watch the show? AHHHH drives me nuts! I have a love/hate relationship with that show!!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
norahs_mommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:52 PM

No One watches the bachelor...I don't believe it!?!??!!!

amber_mommyof2_
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:17 PM

i watch it but i didnt see him on ellen. does he mean that just bc hes on the show he doesnt have to leave with a wife? im lost lol

babymamaof3
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:22 PM

lol,who know? Im not really into that show ,my fav show is The Bad Girls Club lol

jabs54
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:23 PM

That is strange because I've heard him say he DID fall in love.   I think they showed clips of him at the end proposing.  It's on right now and he acts like he is falling for Vienna.  She is a spoiled, narcissistic "B".  I can't believe how dumb he is.

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM

I think he was probably just joking around. I LOVED Jake last season when he was on the Bachelorette, but DAMN he's so freaking awkward.

He kind of reminds me of Michael Scott from the Office in that I am often just embarassed for him LOL

Also, even if he didn't choose someone... he certainly wouldn't be the first and that seems right up his "noble" alley. If he didn't fall in love, it wouldn't be fair.

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO and one one the way! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

ThePinkRobot
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Oh GOD I have a love/ hate relationship w this show too!  I don't follow it super closely though.  And I didn't see him on Ellen.  But really, I think the whole show is a joke...definitely fake.  And these people - what is wrong w them?!?  I just can't imagine going on a TV show to compete w a bunch of other fake people for a fake guy and a fake relationship.  They're a bunch of freaks.

karenax
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:24 AM

He was on another talk show and when asked if he fell in love at the end he said "all I can tell you is that I stayed true to myself" I assumed that he may have fallen in love but not enough to propose.

EdgeOfSanity
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:27 AM

Haha, so do I! I watch it every week, even though I know who is picked in the end. A lot of it is definetly set up. Especially last season. Now that was a joke.

Quoting ThePinkRobot:

Oh GOD I have a love/ hate relationship w this show too!  I don't follow it super closely though.  And I didn't see him on Ellen.  But really, I think the whole show is a joke...definitely fake.  And these people - what is wrong w them?!?  I just can't imagine going on a TV show to compete w a bunch of other fake people for a fake guy and a fake relationship.  They're a bunch of freaks.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM

I read a spoiler (which has been correct for other shows) and it will be interesting if it all plays out like the spoiler. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)