Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies sleep walking?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:56 PM
  • 3 Replies

When my son was little I would notice at night he would just crawl around while he was supposed to be sleeping. I would say his name and it would be like he didnt hear me. So, I figured he was sleep walking. I used to do it up to about 2 years ago, but like once in a blue moon. When we went to NC to visit his family we stayed at his grandmas house. 2 nights out of 14 he woke up and crawled to the edge of bed.. He either stood up and started walking of he stared at something then put up his hands, as if someone was there to pick him up. Once again I would say his name or go pick him up, and it would be like I wasnt there. Well, he went to bed at 8 and its almost 9. I heard him crying so I went to his room and he wasnt in his bed. I found him in his closet with his blanket wrapped around him just crying. Its so strange and someties its scary. Has this happend with any of your kids?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kesstan
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:47 PM

How old is he? My son is now 5 and since he was about 2 he has been sleep walking and the such

KaseyHickman
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:57 PM

My son does the same thing. One night I was asleep and my feet were cold so I pulled them under the blanket. As soon as i did that some one uncovered my feet. I shot up in bed only to find my son at the end of my bed. When I said his name he didnt move or anything so I picked him up and took him to his room and he went back to sleep

Trinity12.06.08
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:02 PM

I probably would have pissed right in my bed. lol

Quoting KaseyHickman:

My son does the same thing. One night I was asleep and my feet were cold so I pulled them under the blanket. As soon as i did that some one uncovered my feet. I shot up in bed only to find my son at the end of my bed. When I said his name he didnt move or anything so I picked him up and took him to his room and he went back to sleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)