Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vision

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

Did anyone's vision change during pregnancy? I've been having issues with my eyes lately just wondering if that's common in pregnancy because it hasn't happened before

Said with love,

Ms. Johnson (*Unbreakable)

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tanya_marieh
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Yes your eyes can change during pregnancy.  They sometimes go back to normal after labor.  I had to get glasses after having my DD though.

mommyunique
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:32 PM

really? that's interesting. This is my second pregnancy. I don't remember going through this with DD

Quoting tanya_marieh:

Yes your eyes can change during pregnancy.  They sometimes go back to normal after labor.  I had to get glasses after having my DD though.

Said with love,

Ms. Johnson (*Unbreakable)

tanya_marieh
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I don't think it always happens.  I know that I am having the same issues with this pregnancy also.  I can't remember where I read that but I bet that I found it on babyzone.com

Quoting mommyunique:

really? that's interesting. This is my second pregnancy. I don't remember going through this with DD

Quoting tanya_marieh:

tanya_marieh
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Here is a website that talks about vision change a pregnancy.

Kydins.Mommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:41 PM

i did... my eyes changed just a lil bit while i was pregnant .. its normal

Trinity12.06.08
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:47 PM

The only thing that happened to my eyes were the tiny little flashes. My vision itself didn't change, as I could see fine, but the flashes were annoying!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)