Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Juice Plus?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm thinking of starting my two year old on Juice Plus.  It is recommended by a friend but I'd like some more feedback.   Has anyone tried it?

Thanks

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MeggySue
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:12 PM

bump

Mrs.LSU
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:13 PM

No but my mom is selling it.  She just got a dr. to back her on the product.  He will start selling it to his customers

strongboymom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Hello,

My name is Trina and I don't know much about Juice Plus. What I do know is that you are a wonderful mom to be concerned for your child's health. So many people aren't aware that we are what we eat and if we feed our bodies junk, our bodies won't progress naturally.  Feed our bodies the right stuff and we can reap the reward of good health. I'm proud of you for taking charge of your child's health.

I have my 5yr old on MonaVie. It's a great product and I know SEVERAL people who has their kids drinking it. He takes 1 oz in the morning and 1 oz in the afternoon. Healthy or unhealthy kids, pregnant women, and adults drink it.

My son is in treatment for leukemia (cancer) and his oncologist approved it and his blood work is looking good! I'm sure Juice Plus is a good product, but I do know MonaVie is off the charts with testimonials and awards. It's ranked #1 in food and beverage, look it up. It's only a 5yr old company that not many people know about it.

If you want to learn more, let me know or research yourself at http://www.monavie.com. Also this is a good video about "Discovering MonaVie" and is about 15min. long if you like to listen to it.  Formula for Success: http://www.brighart.com/ffsmain.aspx   watch the 3rd video clip called "Discovering MV"

Thanks again for helping your child be healthy. I hoped I've helped and wish you the best in whichever choice you make. Your leading your child with your heart and your brain.

God bless and take care.

Trina

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)