Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who work at home..

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:21 PM
  • 16 Replies

what do you do and how did you get started? I have been wanting to work from home to make some extra cash for a long time but i cant seem to find anything that is legite. My mom used to work from home doing data entry. Let me know what you do from home and how i could possibly get started! thanks

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swizzlefiz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I babysit ... I used enannysource.com and gonannies.com to get started :)

all4l.o.v.e
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:34 PM

I work with Scentsy. I absolutely love it. I have so much fun, I love the products, and the stuff just sells itself. I sold $400 worth of product just this week, and I didn't really do anything. Just a couple of parties and that's it. When people order from my website I don't do anything at all. If you want more info, check out my page or PM me. But what's most important is to do something you love. There is no point in working at home if you hate what you are doing.

deann66
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:37 PM

bump

JLo1486
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:37 AM

I work at livework.   It's livework.com.  There are several different jobs to apply for.  Mine is simply answering questions for ask.com.  But they have data entry jobs and all sorts of different things.

ILmommy77
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:22 PM

I do online marketing and it is my own business, which is great because I get to make my own schedule! If you want to learn more pm me.

blessedwahmof3
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:03 PM

I work from home for The Gourmet Cupboard.  It is FREE to join.  We sell easy, and affordable mixes ranging from main dishes and desserts, to dips, coffees, and breads.  You make up to 40% on what you sell and you can make an additonal 10% on the sales of people that sign up under you if you are interested in building a team.  You can also do fundraisers.  You can also save money on your own groceries because you can write off the mixes you use for your own family as a business expense.  If you want more information go to the website at www.thegourmetcupboard.com or email me directly at simplegourmetmixes@gmail.com.

Good luck in your search!

Tami Isbell

shoegirl01
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:25 PM

This morning on GMA, there was this whole segment about working from home.  Everything from having companies pay you to twitter, to free lance writing on AOL.com.  I'm sure there is a link to it on GMA's website!   YOu should go check it out. 

Having a bad day?  Come vent here WITHOUT the drama of the other groups!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsventing

mandykaye28
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I have been working at home for the last year and love it!  I am in Network Marketing for a company called Synaura International, the business is free and comes with free training done through webinars and a free website and all it costs me is the price of my product ( $30.00) and that comes with a 100% money back guarantee! Watch this video and check out my site it could be what you are looking for!

http://www.mysynaura.com/workfromhome

Let me show you how to work from home!

synaura.mandy@gmail.com

butterfly

Seppesmom
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I'm a KGB agent =) It 's not a lot of money but every bit counts.

On top of that, a few days ago I opened a little online shop on Etsy,  www.aedanseppe.etsy.com, I haven't sold anything yet. But I'm hoping to make a few extra bucks that way too =)

scrapbooking

WAHUFamily
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Hi! I have been working from home for alittle over a year and I LOVE it!

I work for a marketing and advertising team from home just using my computer and phone. You get to pick your own hours and they take care of all the training! Our company has been in business for 25 years now and is currently one of the fastest growing privately-owned INC 500 Companies in America.

If you would like to receive more information about our company and opportunity, PM me or email me at: hanners@wedeliverwellness.com or visit my website: http://www.wahufamily.com/

Remember to include your NAME, PHONE, EMAIL, TIME ZONE/STATE, and the best time to reach you so I can follow up and get you the info.

Best of luck! Make it a great day :)

______
The Proud Wife of  a Soldier in the US Army and Mommy to Two Beautiful Angels!

Heather Hanners
hanners@wedeliverwellness.com
Hm Office: 706-569-7425
http://www.wahufamily.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)