Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:28 AM
  • 7 Replies

SO the day before yesterday i noticed my eye was real sore ( the corner by the tear duct ) and it was a lil red rite there well it was the same yesterday .... i just started wearingcontacts again on tuesday so i thought my eye was just getting used to them again well today it got extremely swollen and red ( the tear duct part ) and rite now its really really itchy and it still hurts a lot kind of like when you have a ingrown hair kind of pain..... anyone know what this is ?? how to get rid of it ??

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kailak
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Maybe you have a stye??

mamadrama07
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:30 AM

That's what I was thinking also. From her description, that's what it sounds like.

Quoting Kailak:

Maybe you have a stye??

crystalearl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Sounds like a stye to me... heres a link to some home remedies...

http://www.ehow.com/how_2107785_treat-stye-home-remedies.html

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Kaylee0823
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:39 AM

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH thats exactly what it is ! ugh it has been bugging me !!! i think its from my eyeliner i havent used eyeliner in a while but istarted it again when i got my contacts UGH such a relief im getting a warm rag rite now hopefully it goes away soon its really annoying ! ... again thank yall so much ! 

deann66
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:47 AM

sounds like a sty. Try a warm compress

Kaylee0823
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:53 AM

omg such a freekin relief !!!!!!! only now my eye is all blury and cant get it back right lol maybe my wash cloth was to warm lol .... ugh im just going to go to bed now lol thanx ladies ! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)