Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HE POOPED ON THE FLOOR!!! (vent)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:45 AM
  • 5 Replies

ok let me start by saying the last couple of days ive been more irritable than normal.....

NOW JJ my almost 2 year old has been taking off his daiper and peeing whereever he stands, what ever i correct him and take him to the potty like every half hour.... this morning i wake up to him calling "mama, mama i up, bobo up too" so i get up and look out my door (our room is across the hall from theres" and see he has no daiper on, i get annoyed figuring he took his daiper off and peed on the floor again.... NOPE he POOPED thats right took his daiper off and POOPED ON THE FLOOR.. couldnt go in the potty chair i have up there for them nope that would be asking too much!!!!!! whats worse?! he walked in it then ALL OVER HIS ROOM!!!! good thing i got a carpet cleaner for my anniversary last year. THEN i go get my Ezra (soon to be 1) and come down stairs gone 2 minutes tops and he has the movies ALL OVER! seriously terrible 2's suck!!

Jacob my almost 3 year old ordering me around and he KNOWS not to talk to me like that "clean my foot mommy" "get my milk mommy" "get me underwears mommy" excuse me! we didnt work on manners not to use them!! so he got NOTHING until he asked me the right way.

now again usually i handle this things alot better than this but i dont know lately ive even been snapping at my DH he told me last night

"your starting to confuse me one minute you want to *sniff* my brains out the next your yelling at me for something stupid" so what! grrr!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM

You have three children under the age of three, it is bound to be a rough and nerve-wracking time.  Explain this to your husband since he is confused about why you are stressed out.

MrsReesca17
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:18 AM

I'm sorry.  My 20 month old was sitting on her potty, and I left the room for a minute.  She got up, pooped on the floor, and was coloring herself with it.  She was naked so it was EVERYWHERE.  Immediate bath and barf bag.

LovebugsNana
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:41 AM

are you pregnant or just very overwhelmed right now?  consider vitamin/ mineral supplements to help you feel better.  having a 2 and a 3 year old is a lot of work.  since he's behaving this way, maybe you should put him big boy pants and tell him he can't take them off until he sets on the potty.  hope he gets the idea soon and hope his brother wants to do better

MommyMica
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:47 AM

I know all too well how frustrating that can be. But, for some children, this is just a faze that they go through. I went through this with my daughter as well.

I think would help, is for you to just relax and know that this too shall pass.

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Quoting WatermelonNerd:

Quoting Bmat:

You have three children under the age of three, it is bound to be a rough and nerve-wracking time.  Explain this to your husband since he is confused about why you are stressed out.

THIS, and I would make your son start cleaning up his OWN messes instead of you doing it. I BET you he will start using the potty more. It worked for BOTH my babies.

I used this method, too. When the child had to clean up his own mess, he stopped making one.  Of course accidents were a different thing- spilling a glass of milk, for example, that was an accident. But deliberately causing a mess- they cleaned it up.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)