Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Late Is TO Late? (DH/SO question)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:17 PM
  • 56 Replies

Poll

Question: What is the LATEST your DH/SO will leave the house at night to go out with friends?

Options:

9-10

10-11

11-12

12-1 A.M.

Later then 1 A.M.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 56

View Results

What is the latest your DH/SO will go out at night, alone to hang with friends? What time do you think is to late to be leaving the house? What time do you think your DH/SO should be home by?

See....my DH keeps wanting to leave at 11-12 and to me thats just to late to be going out by yourself when your a family man (we have a two yr. old and I am pregnant). If he goes out at that hour he wont be home until at least three. Fine for special occasions or if we are going on a date, IMO. He thinks I am way out of line thinking this so I just want to know what the normal is for other family guys.

Thanks

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GenevieveD
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Honestly he comes and goes at all hours on the weekends, I don’t really care as long as he’s quiet.

smilingmomma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:19 PM

my  s/o goes out all hours of the night .. He is a big  boy and  know what he is supposed and what he is  not .Of course his  version of  going out is hitting the  cape  cod canal for all night fishing  ...

Honeybun09
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:20 PM

He doesn't leave late at all. He needs to be leaving early enough to be home by 10-10:30.

EDIT: This is something my husband and I both agreed upon for BOTH of us.

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, anti-spanking and time-out, anti-CIO, wanting another baby but waiting, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, training to be a child care assistant, natural family planning (no birth control AT ALL) mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

Have a Baby? Join us in the Babies group! ~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~

alexsmomaubrys2

I put 9-10 but truthfully, that is when he likes to be coming home. =D

DH is a homebody and doesn't like to go out without us. It's sweet but kind of annoying too.

I'm trying to set him up a "playdate" with a friends husband. They have similar interests and neither has a lot of friends.

"An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a
church. An Atheist believes that deed must be done instead of a prayer
said. An Atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into
death. He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished, war eliminated."

- Justin Brown

FortWorthMomma

Hmmm My DH doesnt go out often. He only really goes out when his BF comes into town(hes in the military) and they leave the house around 9 or so and then he comes home around 3. But thats only a special thing. Now if his friend lived here still it wouldnt happen that often. He also goes to the office once a week and they may go have a drink right after work and then hes home by 7 due to bad traffic. But i dont put him on a time limit.

ttcboy n girlShauna J.White Wife,Mother and Friend!

cute_mommy19
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:21 PM

the only time i stayed out that late was when i was cheating on my dh.

dosthepost

We have the same friends... so if he's out, I'm out. And as long as we have a reliable sitter, we stay out as long as we want.

Mami2Jahzi

if they are going out to a bars or club then they won't leave until almost 12... but if they are just hanging at someones house then usually around 8-9 (DF and all his friends have families)

RyansMommy6407
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Mine has never left on a week day to hang out w/ friends and on the weekend he's usually home by 6 unless we've talked about it before hand, or we're all together. He knows he has responsibilities here.

WImom2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM

My husband only has 2 frineds, and one is me. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)