Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant and Freezing!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:23 PM
  • 3 Replies

When I was pregnant with my son I was always hot, and before I got pregnant this time I was always hot. Now Im always freezing! I thought that since your body was producing more blood that we were suppose to be warmer. Not me Im freezing. Did you feel this way?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JenniL05
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM

I was always freezing before I got pregnant. I was pregnant through the summer and was completely comfortable, usually a little chilled in the evenings, but comfortable. After I had my son is when it changed. My son is three and I still get chilled but I also burn up at night now. No clue what's normal or not... ;)

KaseyHickman
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:30 PM

That is how I was. Before I had my son I was always cold. Once I had him I was always burning up. Now im freezing! Its crazy

MommaClark3
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:34 PM

I am naturally hotblooded, run 2-5 degrees above the normal body temp., so as a person who litterally runs hot... it needs to be warmer for me to feel comfortable than most people. Things feel colder... and I keep a heating pad, especially at night, I'll lay on that thing, and have covers up to my neck, and everyone else in my house is kicking off the covers!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)