• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AT HOME WORK? HELP!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:51 PM
  • 8 Replies

HELLO LADIES.  I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WORKS FROM HOME AND KNOWS OF ANY SITE OR JOBS THAT I COULD DO FROM HOME.  I AM ON MATERNITY LEAVE RIGHT NOW AND I AM DREADING GOING BACK TO WORK, SO I AM TRYING TO FIND A JOB WHERE I CAN WORK FROM HOME.  DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY LIGITIMATE JOBS THAT I CAN DO FROM HOME?  ANY ADVICE OR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.  THANKS SO MUCH LADIES!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommy2LnJ
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:54 PM

There have been some websites like alpineaccess.com that hire people to work from home, but you usually need experience in cold-calling and such. I googled legitimate work at home jobs and found a website that listed a ton of companies that hire from home.. I don't remember what it was, but I'm sure if you searched you could find it.. And good luck, I have been looking for something like this for months and have yet to find anything

Mommy2LnJ
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:55 PM

here is one I found.. but i know there is one out there with a ton more listed

http://singleparents.about.com/od/careerhelp/a/work_from_home_2.htm

PrincessMermaid
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:59 PM

I went looking for these a while back. Couldn't find anything legit. The main thing to remember is this, if the company is asking you to send them money so you can have the startup stuff to work for them, they are a scam. Trust me on that one, I actually sent one of those so called real jobs from home some money for their "Startup kit". They sent me two pieces of paper. It said, want to make money working from home? Have more time for your kids? Send me $10, and I will send you a start up kit." On the other paper, it said, "Make a ton of copies of these and send them to everyone you can, put your address on this line and your name on that line. If they respond with the cash, send them a copy of this paper as well", and I thought oh brother. Thank goodness I was only out $10.

raleighmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Sorry momma, I think most of us in this group are in the same boat as you.  I would like a work at home job too.  Even if it means data entry after my kids go to bed.  I thought about going back to school for medical billing/coding but to get the degree is a ton more than I thought. 

Briannimal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:12 PM

Ladies, if you're internet savvy, moderately smart, can work any hours of the day...you can answer texts for the kgb_ text service 542542.  People text and it goes to a live webpage, you do the work on your computer.  I have been doing this 3 months, VERY part time and make around $50/month. The top money makers make it regular hours+ and make a regular job salary for some, $1000+ a month! For working at home, hell yeah, I'll take that.

It's completely legit, and doesn't just take anyone, you have to pass their tests and be serious about training.

They are hiring now because this will be the first time they advertise during the Superbowl.  So take the test!

Commercial: http://542542.com/videos/everything-women-want-to-know

Test: http://542542.com/agent

I have a referral system I can use to make money if you work on Superbowl day, but I'm not even trying to do that telling you this, I just want you to know it's one of the easiest ways to make money at home, it's all at your own pace!

:)

CafeMom Tickers
Mandola21
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM

BUMP

Caranbaby
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM

thanks for all your help and responses ladies...i think this is a lot harder than i thought.  and i think a lot of the work at home things means selling things from home..uggghh!  why cant this be easy!?

norahs_mommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:32 PM

I opened a daycare at home after I had my kids and have had it open for a year and a half....right now its getting the best of me. It is hard work!! I am looking into something else and its looking like I will be going back to school to do anything, which is not exactly what I wanted but I just can't do the daycare thing for too much longer. Good Luck to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)