Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stroller

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

hello ladies i just need ur help im a first time mom of a 13 months old baby i need to get another stroller for him and there are a lot of options so i dont know how to pick it can any one give me an advice thanks

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
navywifey2006
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:48 PM

what do you mean another stroller, smaller? what kind do you have?

canthaveboys1
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Well the jeep strollers are nice. Be careful because Graco just had a huge recall.

mumbellina
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:55 PM

My son's the same age as yours. When he was first born we used a travel system which I hated because it was so heavy and took up the entire trunk of the car. Then we got a nice umbrella stroller which is great because it's small, light and easy to carry. We got a good deal on a Maclauren but they can be kind of pricey. I would look for something that's sturdy, easy to fold up, has a basket for storage, and is lightweight. I guess it does depend where you'll be using it though.

jkestler
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM

well i have 2 the one that came with the car seat and an umbrella stroller the thing is my baby is 13 months and hes already 31 pounds so im looking for something that will be easy to carry and that i will be able to use it for a long time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)