Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bday party HELP!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hey ladies! My daughter's 2nd bday party is right around the corner (April 17th), and she LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse/Minnie Mouse so her bday theme is Minnie Mouse!  I am in need of some ideas for some themed foods??? and some games, any ideas? thanks in advance! :)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:28 PM

A MIckey Mouse cake should be pretty easy I'd think-  three round cakes and a square cake that you cut a rectangle from for the bow tie? Chocolate and vanilla frosting? or a Minnie cake, even. Maybe cookies that are cut into mickey shapes.

BaileynMe
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Do "mini" everything, lol! My daughter loves to eat chocolate mini wheats just as a snack. You could do mini cupcakes with mini chocolate chips, "mini" pigs in a blanket (just halve or even quarter the hotdogs and cut the crescent rolls to fit) and even mini cookies. You could say it's all mouse food and that's why it's so small. :-) 

mommamiaria
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Musical Chairs
Play musical chairs to Disney music.

Pin the nose on Mickey/Minnie Mouse
Mickey or Minnie Mouse party game similar to Pin the Tail on the Donkey.

Mickey/Minnie Mouse Scavenger Hunt
Before the party hide small Mickey and Minnie Mouse items around the party area. The day of the party let the kids look for the Mickey and Minnie Mouse items.

Mickey/Minnie Mouse Classics
Let the kids watch some classic Mickey and Minnie Mouse cartoons.

Mickey/Minnie Mouse Face Painting
Lots of fun! Do you have a friend who can face paint or learn how to face paint, it's really easy.

Mickey/Minnie Mouse Reading
At the end of the party have a loud reading.

Mickey/Minnie Mouse Piñata
Finish the Mickey or Minnie Mouse party off with a piñata, they are fun and kid's
love them.

I would like to invite you to join THE COOKING CAFE. It's all about Food, Fun & Friends. Swap recipes, share ideas, ask questions or just hang out. We have a RECIPES section divided into categories to make it easy for our members to find what they are looking for. It's an awesome group and we would love for you to join us.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/27504

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)