Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sleep talkin issue

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

have yall ever heard anybody talk like this in their sleep??? lol

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
deann66
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:16 PM

My ex and my daughter are both crazy sleep talkers but not like that. They talk about things in their life. My daugher sleep walks and sleep talks. Once she came out with a story about having a sub at school that day. She said they could not find her teacher! I said "Did you ever find her? Is she ok? (I thought she was awake telling me this!) and she said "Yes, we found her in the office....but she was a cat!"

darbie2008
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:22 PM

my sister and i used to share rooms and i would speek in english in my sleep and she would speak in a made up language lol 

sweetmamaof6
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:25 PM

lol

that is so funny. My husbands talks in his sleeps. I can ask him anying and he will till me. last night I did not know he was a sleep and we where talking about are 1 year old and how much is doing.then I ask him how was work today and he said it was good they only have a other week be for they stop. one time he was talking to amanda are olds and till her that boys are only in for one thing and she need to save her self for the one she love and he hops that she will get married to james but james is a friends of hers and they are not even going out. she is only 14 she can not start dating in till she is 16 this I find so funny. I ask him about he said he did not know want I was talking about.

swizzlefiz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:39 PM

LMAO sleep talking runs in my family.  My brother and I used to take advantage of it when my mom was asleep .... we'd ask her things like "can we order a pizza" and she'd respond "just don't get it on the ceiling" ... that was a yes :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)