• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Car question

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

We are in the market for a new (well used) vehicle for me. I have really been looking at the Toyota Sequoia. But don't know anybody who has one to ask about it.

So, my question is, does anybody here have a Sequoia? If so, tell me all you can about it, what you like and definitely what you don't.
I fell in love with a 2003 Sequoia, but am just a little nervous about getting something else. I currently drive a 2003 Toyota Tacoma Doublecab so I am no stranger to Toyota. My first vehicle was a 1991 Toyota Corolla. (Can you tell I loke Toyota??) I feel safe getting another Toyota, just want to know more about what I am getting!!

Oh, and have you had any problems installing carseats in it? I currently have a Graco Nautilus and in July/Aug I will also have an infant seat (either a babytrend or something else, depends on if we have a boy or a girl).

Thanks in advance for your input!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momofnate0707
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:42 PM

anybody?

mommyziegler
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:45 PM

all i can say is you can never go wrong with a toyota ( as you know) and as far as the installation go to the dealership and install your seat and make sure it fits how you like it...good luck

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

armywife2009101
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Cant tell you to much.. My husband says that he has never heard a bad thing about them. If he was a suv kinda guy he would have got one, but we got the tacoma instead. The tundra is to big for me.

momofnate0707
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Quoting armywife2009101:

Cant tell you to much.. My husband says that he has never heard a bad thing about them. If he was a suv kinda guy he would have got one, but we got the tacoma instead. The tundra is to big for me.

I have a 2003 Tacoma, but it just isn't  big enough anymore. I need bigger. I would love to have the tundra (4 door), but I need something with covered cargo area for groceries and strollers and such, that is why I am thinking about the Sequoia. Having a tacoma and 2 adults and a toddler and a newborn with carseats and strollers just won't work. My DH drives a 2010 Ford Fusion so we need something bigger for the entire family!!

MommyBoha
by Christy on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Well with all the recalls out right now, there is no way Id buy a Toyota. Id get a Honda. I LOVE LOVE my Accord.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)